March 05, 2007

BSNL STD Locking...

A few days back I figured out that BSNL has blessed my phone with STD facility without me requesting for it!! That perhaps explained why my Feb BSNL bill shot up to Rs 1505/- !! I suspected unsolicited outgoing calls. With the resolve to get the STD facility 'locked' I dialled +91 80 25701000 - my exchange's help desk on these matters. The lady at the other end guided me with some instructions. As and when she was guiding me, I thought "This info could be there in the net". I did a google and to my joy saw those instructions in the net. Here it goes...





































FUNCTION


E10B & OCB Exchanges DIAL


EWSD Exchanges DIAL


i) Password Registration


123 xxxx xxxx


xxxx :dial twice you r4 digit

password


123 0000 xxxx

xxxx : your 4 digit

password


ii) Allow all Calls


124 xxxx 0


iii) Bar only STD Calls


124 xxxx 1


iv) Bar STD Trunk (180) & Internet (172) Calls


124 xxxx 2


v) Allow NSD, Cellular, Local & Trunk Calls


124 xxxx 3


vi) Bar all Out going Calls



124 xxxx 4


vii) Allow Local but Bar Cellular Calls


124 xxxx 5


viii) Change your Password


123 xxxx yyyy Where, xxxx : Existing Password & yyyy : New Password.


No comments: